- Bachelor's degree in any technical discipline (B.Tech / MCA / Masters etc.). A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- At least 9-13+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (latest releases of D365) development (X++, object-oriented development)
- Demonstrated experience in requirement analysis and design for scalable and maintainable solutions.
- Should able to technically manage and guide a team of 4-10 people and carry a solution-oriented mindset
- Very thorough and hands-on with D365 and other related technical skills
- Solid hands-on experience on D365, Dev Ops, Azure during end-2-end project cycle.
- Can handle communication with the client and can understand client business challenges and should able to provide a solution
- Good with estimation of various technical requirements such as development, integrations, data migration tools and other common third-party tools.
- Full of energy and self-motivation to come up with an innovative technical solution for future business problems
- Great communication and interpersonal skills and to work as a team player
- Work with a full sense of ownership and responsibility
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000+ people strong and are
present in 8 countries across the Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.