- Bachelor's degree in any technical discipline (B.Tech / MCA / Masters etc.). A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- At least 4-6+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX (latest releases of D365) development (X++, object-oriented development)
- Experienced in Dynamics AX/365 end to end development
- Having full exposure to VSTS processes and work-flow
- Well verse with VS IDE and its capabilities
- Strong hands-on with form development and patterns
- Working knowledge of Data entities
- Thorough knowledge about Dynamics AX/365 Architecture
- Can write complex queries to fetch data from the database and overall having deep knowledge in accessing data
- Should have worked deployment packages
- Should have sound understating regarding security for developers
- Hands- on knowledge of Workflow development
- Full working understanding of Exception handling
- Can design complex reports/SSRS fetching data from multiple sources
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Well verse with development best practices
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000+ people strong and are
present in 8 countries across the Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.