As a Service Desk Team Lead, you will be part of a highly technical team focused on keeping ColumbusCloud and related IT infrastructure up and running optimally. You and your team will be responsible for handling
incoming user requests and issues (from both internal Columbus users and external customers) aroundMicrosoft based Enterprise IT infrastructure.
Primary Responsibility (Strategic, Operational, People and Financial responsibilities)
- Lead the Service Desk/ L1 team and the daily operational activities to ensure all deliverables are met, meeting the SLAs and KPIs.
- Review and plan staffing, skill availability etc. to ensure successful completion of the activities scheduled for the day.
- Continuously review the status of critical/P1 activities and incidents, coordinate with experts from the other technical teams within Columbus and authorized 3rd Party; and manage the progress, communication and priorities to meet the timelines and quality.
- Manage escalations and maintain escalation tracker
- Work on Management reporting, Dashboards, Time Registration
- Need to be an SME on Process and Technical issues
- Need to maintain SOP and update all Operational Manual including knowledge articles as and when there is an update
- Need to conduct PKT (Process Knowledge Tests) on regular basis
- Need to take ownership on team meetings and drive open action items to closure
- Conduct One-On-Ones on a monthly basis and document them 25% of work may involve working on regular Incident Management, Service Requests Fulfilment etc.
- Ready to work in 24x7 Support
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Manage stakeholders through various communication channel and provide regular updates on the deliverables.
The role requires one to keep composure while dealing with several tasks simultaneously, demands a customer centric approach where it is clearly understood that there is a customer that depend on our services. The candidate must have at least 7 years of experience in a similar position in a company serving European and/or American companies. The candidate must be able to speak and write fluent English, understands the need for excellent service and is willing to be flexible when required. It is expected that the candidate can collaborate and communicate well with colleagues and customers and go the extra mile to solve the problems. Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills and knows when to escalate to the next level.
- Minimum bachelors degree or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent Customer Handling Skills
- Excellent Coordination and delegation skills
- Well versed with ITIL and ITSM processes
- Ability to communicate and manage the expectations of the stakeholders to the senior management
- Customer oriented, self-motivated and proactive working attitude
- Ability to work in fast changing environments, acquiring and sharing knowledge and improving processes
- Extensive Remote End User support experience
- MS Windows 10 Professional configuration and troubleshooting
- MS Office 2013/2016 troubleshooting
- O365 configuration and troubleshooting
- Skype for Business troubleshooting
- Experience of supporting Enterprise Microsoft Infrastructure
- Experience in supporting Microsoft AX and D365 is preferred
- Understanding of Cloud offerings especially Azure and related processes
7 to 9 years Relevant Exp as a Team Lead 3 to 4 years
- ITIL (Intermediate at the least)
- Preferred Azure Certification
- Preferred MCSA Certification
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.