Should have Dynamics AX and D365 infrastructure support experience.
The System Administrator is responsible for effective maintenance and operation of systems software and related infrastructure.
The System Administrator participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the upper layer of infrastructure, lower level of applications and support organization and tools.
You will be accountable for the AX environments in use by specific customers: Dynamics AX and related and connected systems, requiring skills of Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS), infrastructure in general; primary Azure and Life Cycle Services (LCS).
Responsibilities on these systems include operations, support, maintenance, troubleshooting, research and development to ensure continual improvements.
- Participate in Front Desk and 2 level Support Team.
- Occasional on-call night duty in Front Desk.
- Periodically system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all infrastructure resources, key services, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and batch jobs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer system issues.
- Provide second level support per request from various constituencies.
- Participate in recovery from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Contribute to and maintain customer and internal Front Desk support procedures
- Perform ongoing performance tuning and resource optimization (VM, CPU, Memory, disk)
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Participate in maintaining operational, configuration and other procedures.
- Knowledge and identifying typical customer operational pains, to [add to] developing new operational services
- Participate to configure, adjust and add to automated monitoring system
- Contribute and participate in status meetings with customers
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.