About the Job: As a NAV Technical consultant, you will be part of our NAV implementation team responsible for UK clients. Columbus has a large presence in UK market, especially in Food vertical offering consulting services and leading products developed on top of Dynamics NAV.
Role & Responsibilities
As a technical consultant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Interface with Business consultants for requirements handover and understand the functional design.
- Develop technical design document based on functional design.
- Unit testing and documentation of the solution
- Develop integrations based on Web services / FTP / MSMQ based on project requirements
- Development SSRS reports based on customer requirements
- Customize Columbus proprietary food solution based on customer requirements.
- Conduct Solution upgrade (to NAV 2016) from the previous version, covering code and data migration
- Provide post-go-live resolution of issues from clients.
- Total experience of 5+ years in NAV technical consulting
- Proficient in CAL coding, SSRS reporting, .NET integration
- Experience with writing SQL scripts
- Experience of working with NAV 2013 and NAV 2015 is a must. Knowledge of NAV 2016 is an added advantage
- Ability to understand business functionality and business processes. Good knowledge of Warehouse management is preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working with Western clients preferred
Hyderabad (India). This position requires periodic travel and candidate must have a valid passport.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000+ people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.