In this role, you will be charged with developing an SEO and SEM global strategy and execution of the strategy within the business units. The role sits within global marketing where you are responsible for organization-wide best practices.
- Develop and execute a traffic generation strategy using SEO & SEM for the business units.
- Perform on-page optimization recommendations and strategy working closely with the web development team members and business stakeholders.
- Develop paid traffic acquisition using social media, paid search advertising, retargeting, and other available channels.
- Work with Marketing partners to oversee SEM campaign execution.
- Develops frameworks and approaches to website SEO health research and provides recommendations for improvement via SEO audit reports, including content and technical recommendations.
- Analyze the competitive landscape for ranking and search engine advertising opportunities.
- Develop approaches to identify page errors, loading issues and SEO violating content and deliver remediation plans.
- 5+ years of experience using SEO and Digital Advertising to drive qualified site traffic
- Agency or multi-level global corporate experience strongly preferred
- The expertise of key on-page SEO factors, including meta descriptions, page titles, canonical URLs, 301 redirects, and hreflang tags for international SEO.
- The expertise of using Google's suite of supporting tools, including Search Console, Analytics, Tag Manager, Ads (AdWords), and Google Optimize for A/B Testing.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of the following tools - BrightEdge, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz
- Strong aptitude for analysis and data-informed decisions
- Ability to present technical information in an easy to understand way.
- Ability to raise awareness of SEO / PPC value to the marketing organization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category:Online/Digital Marketing
Role:Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Analyst
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.