- Should know about a Project Hierarchy, project types, Project Ledger Posting Setup
- Exposure to various project type accounting process
- Project time management experience (In case of multiple legal entity)
- Project expense management experience (In case of multiple legal entity expenses)
- Aware of Resource planning and tracking for projects
- Experience on Advanced project contract handling
- Good knowledge on Project Forecast and Budgeting
- Good experience on Project Invoicing based on different project types
- Need to have intercompany project accounting exposure
- Project reporting
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal as in writing
- Strong team player and high customer & commercial orientation with a pro-active attitude
- Ability to work with international partners/customers
- Bachelor's degree/MBA/Equivalent
- 5+ years on relevant experience in providing consulting services to Customers; Proven consultative experience in the functional role
- 4+ End to End ERP implementations, AX 2012, D365O hands-on experience is essential
- In-depth functional knowledge on Trade and Logistics and/or Finance of AX2012 / D365O is preferable.
- Exposure to cross-cultural working will be an added advantage.
Experience: 5 to 8+ years
microsoft dynamics ax, project implementation, business consulting, d365f&o, ax finance, Functional Consultant, Functional Consultancy
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.