- Sr. Consultant / Consultant on large and complex projects involving multiple technologies
- Evaluate what technology to use in different operations in the solution
- Hands on development of parts of the solution along with the team
- Planning for development projects
- Code review and quality guidelines governance
- Mentoring and coaching of junior consultants in the team
- Contribute to organizational initiatives
- Contribute to the hiring of new talent
- Minimum 7-12 + years of experience working on Microsoft Dynamics AX platform
- The candidate should be having technical experience on AX 2012, D365 FO
- Min experience on D365 should be 1 year onwards
- Should have experience on SSRS reports, Integrations, DIXF etc.
- Experience of delivering at least 3-4 large AX implementations based on AX 2012 and D365
- Skilled in multiple components of AX: X++, SSRS, EP, AIF and preferably exposure to C# and .NET.
- Ability to develop/understand end to end solution (involving multiple applications, network, hardware components)
- Experience of leading a team in technical leadership role responsible for the quality
- Prior experience in NAV is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of development processes and project delivery methodology
- Excellent communication skills and personal maturity. Experience of working with western counterparts/clients desirable
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2000+, people, strong and are
present in 8 countries across the Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.