To provide customer satisfaction through providing high-quality consultancy support to customers on support contracts, including 1st line helpdesk remote support. Provide 2nd line support to both customers and Support Team through development activities, including (not limited to) debugging, bug fixing and adhoc developmental changes as required.
- Resolve customer issues that have been logged on the Support Help desk, within Support Service Level Agreements, by telephone, email, remotely (or on-site if appropriate).
- Perform root cause analysis and incident management to minimise future issues.
- Effectively liaise with customers and third parties to ensure prompt resolution to issues.
- Provide 2nd line assistance to the team through development skills. Provide debugging, bug fixing and development activities as required.
- Aid in increasing Customer Operations revenue through adhoc chargeable activities outside of standard customer services contract. Additionally, provide release notices for these chargeable activities.
- Carry out assigned tasks to a high quality and comprehensive standard, achieving high Customer satisfaction in accordance with the entered contractual agreements and the scope of the Project.
- Ensure development best practice is followed and take ownership of project deliverables.
- Understand and apply Columbus formalized methods and procedures for Support, and where applicable project implementation, contributing actively to the on-going development and implementation of these to improve the customers experience and to further business objectives.
- Update the relevant helpdesk and internal software systems accurately ensuring that all support issues are up to date to enable effective conclusion by any member of the team.
- Work within the parameters set out in Customer Contracts, Service Level Agreements and the Customer Operations Procedures.
- Provide informal/formal training to Customers with both standard system and special customizations, where necessary.
- Ensure TMS accurately reflects your working day and correlates with activities recorded on the helpdesk.
- Keep your Line Manager and relevant Project Manager informed, on an on-going basis, of relevant issues of own activities and other affairs that may be relevant.
- Keep up to date with the development and demand within the industry and Columbus, by contributing and ensuring a balance between qualifications and requirements through training and research.
- Ensure that the Columbus business culture and values, which are the basis for our success, are maintained and developed further.
- All other duties commensurate with this role
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.