Were looking for a motivated Consultant with a diverse background to deliver the successful implementation and maintenance of our clients Talent / HR solutions.
This is a varied and demanding role involving all aspects of implementing D365 Talent / AX HR solutions from pre-sales work through the project life cycle to go-live and on-going support. Your involvement with clients will include off-site and on-site work and you will be encouraged to develop your D365 knowledge and achieve relevant certifications.
To facilitate the successful installation and maintenance of our clients software systems, including off-site and on-site work. You will be encouraged and expected to develop your professional technical and consulting skills.
- Delighting our clients with exceptional customer service
- Pre-sales assistance when required
- Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope, deadline and budget
- Running client workshops on business processes, business requirements and system design
- Business and systems analysis and documentation
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients
- Development and delivery of testing strategies
- Liaising with on-site teams to deliver robust solutions on time
- Managing change control
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Go-live and post-live support
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required by your team lead
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.