- S hould able to plan, size and estimate the infrastructure/hardware for enterprise level client using profile and LCS tools
- Single-handedly must able to install, setup and deploy end-to-end distributed environment setup for Dynamics Ax/365(application, database, packages, model , SSRS , SSAS,SSIS, Workflow, enterprise portal and other related components) for enterprise level customer
- Can plan ,schedule , and execute period patch/CU/version/platform update to existing enterprise level customer environments within stipulated down time
- Should have strong hands -on knowledge with LCS and can automate deployment (various builds) while working with on-premise and cloud/Azure systems
- Should able to install and setup VSTS (along with version control system)and can use them appropriately
- Strong in documentation to capture all the steps during installation and can prepare the installation handbook for the client and other required stakeholders for their understanding
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose the installation and deployment failures and fix the same
- Can define and schedule various batch jobs to automate business processes
- Should able to fine-tune performance parameters for Dynamics Ax/365, SQL server and other related components to ensure system function at an optimum level
- Should have a strong hold over System Admin module (and related modules) in Dynamics Ax /365
- Must have strong knowledge about various security checks and control to ensure safety of enterprise system from inside/outside attacks
- Should able to write various tasks and windows/shell/SQL scripts (and use other tools such as SCOM etc.) to monitor and track crucial events (such as outage) of system
- Solution-oriented rather than technology-oriented
- Quick and open to learning related new technology
- Customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Should able to work in a standardized way to ensure the reusability of the work done whenever possible and hence can bring out the required automation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.