You will work on global implementations or India specific roll-outs for our global customers. As part of the global team, you will get the experience of working across cultures and geographies along with colleagues having state of the art competency.
The ideal candidate has experience working with Infor M3, version 13 or above and should have worked on a number of Infor M3 implementations or roll-out projects, preferably for customers with a global footprint. With good communication skills and open and transparent working style, our ideal candidate is able to operate in teams spread geographically and having team members with the diverse cultural background.
- Playing the role of leading Functional Consultant for Sales & Outbound Logistics on an implementation or roll-out project.
- Configuration and Implementation of Infor M3 version 13 and above
- Gathering functional requirements and responsibilities for the GAP analysis of requirements given by the business and mapping of business scenarios to M3.
- Building prototypes of business requirements and showcase to business heads with help of functional team/technical team, solutions architects.
- Preparation of functional specifications and assign them to the technical team
- Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations
- Data migration & mapping
- Support during UAT & Pre- Go-Live activities
- Post Go-live support and customer training
- You should have experience of at least two full cycle project implementation of M3 Functional areas (Financials / Supply Chain / CRM / EPM / EAM)
- You should have an in-depth understanding of business processes and solution configuration for the following areas;
- Distribution Order Processing
- Inventory Statistics
- Lot & Allocation Control
- Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management
- Total 8+ years of experience in IT Industry
- 5+ years of experience playing a leading role in Infor M3 implementation projects
- For Module Lead role, expected experience of 8+ years with Infor M3.
- Experience of working with customers in post-go-live phase and sustenance phase will be an added advantage
- Industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution and Logistics or Finance function will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrable global outlook and ability to work in a culture-neutral manner
- You have a quality driven attitude to work with attention to details
- You are good at problem-solving and can create multiple options with a creative approach
- You have a high degree of customer orientation
- You have ability manage expectations and deliver a good quality solution within time and budget
- You are a good team player and can create trust and win support for own ideas/views of your colleagues
- You exhibit a good high level of emotional intelligence in your interactions and can handle conflicts and setbacks in a healthy manner
- You are able to manage peak workloads and have high-stress tolerance
- You are assertive and not hesitant to put forward your views but you listen to others in order to understand
- With iStone, you will be part of the largest independent Infor M3 partner worldwide. The key value-add to your professional and personal growth will come from;
- An opportunity to work with an international organization with close contacts with Infor and Infor M3 ecosystem
- An international team of highly-skilled professionals as colleagues
- High degree of vertical focus on select industries
- Employee friendly work environment with the focus on work-life balance
- Healthy work culture with respect to individual
- An attractive and competing banquet of remuneration and benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000+ people strong and are
present in 8 countries across the Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.