- As an ERP consultant, you will be responsible for implementation of activities including business process analysis, system configuration, testing, user training, modification functional specifications, and support.
- Primary responsible for implementation of Infor M3 ERP system and related business solutions
- Act in a consulting role on assigned projects.
- Provide in depth application and business consultation in targeted processes.
- Analyze customers' business requirements objectives; develops business processes to meet customers' business needs. Model to-be business processes in the Infor application.
- Document and communicate the planned use of the Infor M3 application.
- Apply Infor implementation methodology and assist customers in using available tools to deploy the Infor solution efficiently.
- Prepare weekly status reports for the project management.
- Work as an integral part of the project team coordinating activities with the project manager and working effectively with customer and the team members of all levels.
- Performing the implementation activities as per Step-wise standards
- Review of AS- IS processes of customer and recommend best practices to improve overall process performance and set up KPI framework.
- Open for travel
- A Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Business Administration or a similar
- Good domain business knowledge in the Manufacturing business area.
- Prior experience in Infor M3 ERP solutions
- Experience in Manufacturing and planning Modules
- 7 - 10 years' experience implementing ERP projects, out of which minimum 5 Yearsâ experience in Infor M3
- Familiar with Infor Implementation methodology.
- Good business documentation skills.
- Excellent team player and Excellent communication
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills Being able to work under pressure while prioritizing and managing several projects.
- Good command of English both speaking and writing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000+ people strong and are
present in 8 countries across the Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.