As a Functional Consultant (Manufacturing), you will be working with geographical teams / sub-teams delivering Dynamics AX Support and Implementation services to Columbus clients. You will have responsibilities across the solution, work on support cases, cases allocation, and coordinate for development, quality management, communication, mentoring, knowledge management and performance management.
- Functional Consultant or Senior Functional Consultant to work on large and complex projects involving multiple versions of Dynamics AX for registered support cases/issues
- Provide resolutions by suggesting appropriate solution for the support ticket; work with team, switch between cases
- Work as per the Service Level Agreements with Customers.
- Proactive communication within stakeholders and update the progress of investigation of support ticket
- Follow laid down procedures when processing a support request
- Mentoring and coaching of junior consultants in the team
- Work as a Team and bring new innovation in existing process
- Contribute in organizational initiatives, and contribute in hiring of new talent
- Minimum 4-5+ years of experience working on Microsoft Dynamics AX platform
- Experience of delivering at least 3-4 large AX implementations based on AX 2012, experience on AX 2012 R3 is desirable.
- Skilled in multiple modules of AX and preferably on Manufacturing and Master Planning.
- Ability to develop / understand end to end solution (involving multiple applications, network, hardware components)
- Good knowledge of project implementation processes and project delivery methodology
- Excellent communication skills and personal maturity. Experience of working with customers and stakeholders based in Western countries/ clients.
- Skilled in Manufacturing, Master Planning, Sales, Purchase, Inventory Management (Manufacturing, Master Planning is must)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.