- Undertake all activities for an end to end ERP project implementation to the satisfaction of the Customer optimizing quality and efficiency at all times.
- Role & Responsibilities: Project-based senior consultant role
- Preferred knowledge and experience in Trade & Logistics or Finance
- Involved in projects from analysis to go live including onsite presence at the customer (UK & rest of Europe)
- Work with onsite project teams and customer to design and understand functional requirements and own delivery of solution from the offshore development team
- Based from India but travel to customer sites for periods of up to 2 months for direct involvement with customer/presence on customer site.
Required Skill Set:-
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal as in writing
- Strong team player and high customer & commercial orientation with a pro-active attitude
- Ability to work with international partners/customers
- Bachelor's degree/MBA/Equivalent
- 5+ years on relevant experience in providing consulting services to Customers; Proven consultative experience in the functional role
- 4+ End to End ERP implementations, AX 2012, D365O hands-on experience is essential
- In-depth functional knowledge on Trade and Logistics and/or Finance of AX2012 / D365O is preferable.
- Exposure to cross-cultural working will be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000+ people strong and are
present in 8 countries across the Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.