- Accounts payable invoices processing
- Processing of Travel claims
- Handling Employee advances, employee reimbursements and recoveries
- Reconciliation of Petty cash and its accounting
- Amortisation of prepaid expenses
- Taking care of monthly expense accruals
- Uploading or posting manual entries in the accounting system
- Taking care of monthly TDS & GST payments and filing of returns
- DTA procurement in the SEZ online portal
- SEZ and STPI reporting and compliances
- Fixed Asset Accounting
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.