- Installation, setup and deploy end-to-end distributed environment setup for Dynamics AX and D365
- Planning, scheduling and executing period patch/CU/version/platform update to existing enterprise-level customer environments within stipulated downtime.
- Having knowledge with LCS and can perform deployment (various builds) while working with on-premise and cloud/Azure systems.
- Installing and setup VSTS (along with version control system) and can use them appropriately.
- Manage Onboarding and Off-boarding employees in the Partner portals
- Handling Microsoft portals such as PartnerSource, Partner Network, Partner Center.
- Documentation of all the steps during installation and can prepare the installation handbook for client and other required stakeholders for their understanding.
- Troubleshooting skills to diagnose the installation and deployment failures and fix the same.
- Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics AX2012).
- Providing Support to customers on Infrastructure related issues post go live.
- Installation SQL, PowerBI setup
- SQL Server Backups & Restoration, Performance tuning.
- Knowledge on Windows Cluster, SQL Cluster and NLB.
- Planning, sizing and estimating the infrastructure/hardware based on client requirements using usage profile and LCS tools
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.