As a 1st Level Support you will be part of a highly technical team focused on keeping Columbus Cloud and related IT infrastructure up and running optimally.
You will be responsible for handling incoming user requests and issues (from both internal Columbus users and external customers) around Microsoft based Enterprise IT infrastructure.
Primary Responsibility (Strategic, Operational, People and Financial responsibilities)
- Deliver 1st line IT support to Columbus users worldwide.
- Handle incoming requests making sure that Service Level Agreements(SLAs) are adhered to.
- Resolve basic issues around IT infrastructure (such as password resets, printer configurations, OS issues, break/fix instructions)
- Manage Active Directory User administration
- Escalate to 2nd level support if needed
- Manage user permission and access to file shares
- Restore file / data on request from MS DPM and IBM TSM backup
- Update change logs in IT Support system
- Continuously develop own skills by takin on challenges independently
- Ready to work in 24x7 Support Skill and Knowledge Being a client focused role, it requires one to maintain composure even when there are many tasks ongoing simultaneously.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience from a similar position in a company serving European and or American companies and speaks and writes fluent English.
- He/she understands the need for excellent service and is willing to be flexible when required. The candidate is required to have keen interest in technology and adapt to the continuous shift in technical landscape.
- The candidate is expected to collaborate and communicate well with colleagues and customers and goes the extra mile to solve the problems. He/she must have good analytical and problem-solving skills and knows when to escalate to 2nd level support.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Handling Skills
- Remote End User support
- MS Windows 10 Professional configuration and troubleshooting
- MS Office 2013/2016 troubleshooting
- O365 configuration and troubleshooting
- Skype for Business troubleshooting
- Experience of supporting Enterprise Microsoft Infrastructure
- Good understanding of technology trends and usage in company business areas.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.