- Having experience in Testing fundamentals and Product testing life cycle
- Hands on experience on formulating Test strategies and solutions
- Hands on experience in Test automation crafting strategy, driving automation, explore tools which suites technology
- Exposure to mobility testing
- Experience in driving projects under tight budgets, diversified technologies, complex environment
- Worked in multi-vendor scenario driving independent testing
- Plan project in terms of work break down structure, resource allocation and scheduling
- Ongoing monitoring and control test execution
- Coordinate between various project teams and project coordinator
- Strong experience in proposals, estimation, providing solutions
- Accountable for project deliveries and operational customers
- Understand the marked a diffract kind of technologies, ERP, Bi and CRM
- The first level of escalation for all operational matter for the project
- Own the entire testing program and provide testing approaches for functional, automation, mobility, performance and security testing
- Convert technical solution into test services
- Should have client Interface experience with multiple stakeholders
- Very strong communication and client management skills
- Strong English language skills both in writing and oral
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
- Develop Org level strategies in building capabilities in niche areas like Performance Testing / Test Automation / Agile Testing etc.
- Provide technical solutions to issues faced on projects in areas related to Test Automation / Performance Testing etc
- Perform ambiguity analysis, perform a risk analysis, establish testing priorities and scope, develop testing strategy, review testing strategy, validate requirements and specifications
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.