Roles and responsibilities
- Ensuring correct project setup, and reporting of time, revenue and cost for Columbus GDC employees.
- Billing Intercompany BUs as per the guidelines
- Performing Payroll reconciliations
- Asset capitalisation and maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Monthly book closure as per the corporate timelines.
- Ensuring timely employee related statutory payments like PF, PT, ESI, LWF, Gratuity etc.,
- Ensuring compliance to GST & Income Tax payments & returns
- Assist in handling various audits like Statutory audit, Tax audit, IFC, Internal audit etc.,
- Taking care of STPI & SEZ compliances like MPR, QPR, APR, Softex, BRCs etc.,
- MIS reporting and any adhoc analysis for management reporting.
Required Candidate profileCandidate with CA Inter /CMA Inter (Semi qualified) or MBA Finance degree and 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Good Communication Skills, and must be fluent in English
- Experience in SEZ, STPI, GST & Income Tax Compliances
- Good analytical skills. Experience in Power BI & other analytical tools is preferable
- Proficient in MS office, especially MS Excel.
- Experience in MS AX dynamics is an added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.
industries, based on Industry Leading Microsoft Dynamics Platform. We are 2,000 people strong and are
present in 8 countries across Americas and Europe. We help our customers maximize the value realization of
ERP and lead them in the digital business transformation.
We are a very dynamic and busy organization where multitasking, flexibility and adaptability are important
personal competencies. We work in a market where collaboration across departments, across countries and
within project teams is a key skill to master.
We strive for an informal, effective and innovative work environment with skilled and pro-active colleagues
who have a lot of drive and can get the right things done fast.
In Columbus, we are proud and passionate about our people, our products and services. We are strong
believers in creating superior customer experiences, attracting, developing and retaining the best people,
securing quality in everything we do, and accelerating business innovation through digital leadership.
Contact Company:Columbus Global Services India Pvt. Ltd.